- 3 Chicken Breasts (if you don’t have time to cook and shred these, just buy 3-4 cans of pre-cooked chicken)
- 1 1/5 bars cream cheese (about 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Frank’s Red Hot buffalo wing sauce (to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Blue cheese crumbles (for the topping)
Poach the chicken in chicken broth, and shred once cooked. (I shredded mine in my kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment, but if you’re short on time just use the canned chicken and shred with a fork).
Mix in the cream cheese (heat it up in the microwave beforehand for like 15 sec to make it softer), the ranch, and the sour cream. Then, mix in the buffalo sauce. I used about half the bottle, because the boys like it spicy, but add in a little at a time and taste along the way to get t to your optimal spice level! Mix in most of the scallions (save a bit for garnish):
Put in oven-safe pot/bowl/dish, and top with blue cheese crumbles and scallions!
When ready to serve, throw it in a 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes to heat.
Serve with tostitos AND/OR celery sticks!
Happy Super Bowl!!